You will be joining an international team in a growing company located in Vienna focused on the design and development of power electronics and HIL (Hardware In the Loop) solutions.
Project Manager Power Electronics (m/w)
The Project Manager Power Electronics will work in an international team focused on managing customer projects and R&D projects.
Travel worldwide up to 5-10%
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Informatics or equivalent qualifications.
- Project management specific certification or training is a plus
- Practical experience in managing customer projects
- Practical experience in communication with international customers
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers
- Customer service focused
- Ability to multi-task, working independently and within a team structure
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Proficient with MS Excel for project cost calculation
- Experience with MS Project for project scheduling and tracking
- SAP user know how is a plus
- Working language: English and/or German
Following Austrian legal regulations and the applicabel collective labour agreement we offer an annual compensation package of Euro 45.000.- gross salary. Based on experience, skills and competencies of candidate the offered compensation package can be increased.
(§9 Abs. 2 Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, GlBG 2011)
If you are interested in this role, please send your application/CV to our human resources.
System Electronics Eggenburg GmbH z.Hd. Frau Jutta Gröschel
Grafenberger Straße 37 email@example.com
3730 Eggenburg Tel: 02984/2226-1349