Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position in our Office in Runcorn, Cheshire / UK as
Sales & Administration Assistant (m/f) - 20h/week
As Sales & Administration Assistant you would work part time for 20h/week from Monday-Friday (9am till 1pm) and support the Office Team Leader in the following tasks:
Processing of Sales Orders:
- Preparing offers for our Sales Colleagues across UK and sending them directly to our customers.
- Doing Sales quotations; sending invoices to customers; checking with our Warehouse team on sending the right goods on time to the customers etc.
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Very good computer knowledge – experienced Excel User
- Ideally know-how in working with an SAP System
- 100% initiative as well as an independent working style
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Portfolio of scientifically sound and proven products and services
- Training on the job with experienced colleagues as well as a comprehensive internal and external training offer
- You are part of a successful company with successful employees, that makes you successful too!
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 151
- You will be based at Cheshire (United Kingdom)
- Your type of employment: part-time (20 hours/week), permanent contract
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Susanne ORTHOFER, +4327828030
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com