bio-ferm works on the development, international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and tomatoes. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems. bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
Our team at
is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets await us! Do you want to grow too – professionally and personally? Then join our team as
Sales Manager - Agriculture / Plant Protection (m/f)
As Sales Manager and brand ambassador for bio-ferm you are one of our key persons on the market with a clear focus on sales and business development. You will report directly to the Managing Director and work closely with R&D and Registration.
You are the ear close to the market for our further development:
- Responsibility for the realization of international sales and business opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies to grow our business successfully in existing and new markets
- Visit our key distributors and customers to ensure a strategic customer relationship management
- Proactively support our distributors to grow and develop further sales channels
- Ensure the implementation of the marketing action plans and bio-ferm products in our target markets
- Monitor the market situation (market development & competitor analysis) and develop/execute relevant actions
- Participate in international events and conferences
- Provides Management review and reports as requested according to our company policies
For result-driven Sales Managers with passion for food safety, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Practical experience in sales/business development in the agriculture business
- Educational background in agriculture, plant science, phytopathology, or similar
- A highly dedicated, outgoing personality with good communication and presentation skills
- Sales-driven mindset and ability to convince decision makers, both external and internal
- Understanding of market principles and ability to deal with cross-functional and intercultural teams
- Fluent English skills
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks with up to 50%-70% travel time
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
- Reference Number: 301
- You will be based in your homeoffice (about 2-3 days in Austria per month).
- Your type of employment: full-time
Are you ready to leave real foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net