- Participation in the rollout of SAP in more than 50 legal entities in 15 countries
- Define functional & design specifications together with our in-house-consultants and business
- Develop new and adapt existing functionalities and interfaces - SAP FI, CO and MM
- Alignment with external resources
- 2nd Level Support
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or equivalent
- Extensive experience with modern ABAP development methods in the SAP modules FI, CO and MM
- Understanding of data transfer between modules and external systems via interfaces
- Experience with Open Text VIM, SAP Liquidity Management, SAP FIORI, SAP Workflow is a plus
- Industry experience (manufacturing industry) is a plus
- Good understanding of processes - both SAP and business - and high modeling skills
- Balancing and consensus-oriented team player with hands-on mentality and proactive work style
- Good command of English
- Willing and used to work in a complex and challenging project environment
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating corporation
- Active participation in the development of group-wide processes
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at € 55,000.
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organisation, we look forward to your application, referring to
identification number 71.910. We prefer applications via ISG-Karriereportal or via mail.
Please visit career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of joboffers.