You will be joining an international team in a growing company located in Vienna focused on the design and development of power electronics and HIL (Hardware In the Loop) solutions.
Software Development Power Electronics (m/w)
The SW Application Engineer will work in a dynamic team focused on design and development of Control- and Monitor-Software as well as HIL applications for Power Electronics Devices using Qt(C++), MySQL and Web technology.
- TU / FH Informatics, Software Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
Remark: A basic knowledge in electrical engineering is required.
- A solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and software design patterns
- Experience analyzing, designing, implementing and debugging applications
- Knowledge in software architecture (client-server applications, layering)
- OOP (C++/Qt preferred), SQL and database knowledge as well as basic knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, node.js, angular etc)
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering preferred
- Basic knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Preferred: Numerical Mathematics, scripting languages, Embedded systems and Linux know how
- Working language: English and/or German
Following Austrian legal regulations and the applicabel collective labour agreement we offer an annual compensation package of Euro 60.000.- gross salary. Based on experience, skills and competencies of candidate the offered compensation package can be increased.
(§9 Abs. 2 Gleichbehandlungsgesetz, GlBG 2011)
If you are interested in this role, please send your application/CV to our human resources.
System Electronics Eggenburg GmbH z.Hd. Frau Jutta Gröschel
Grafenberger Straße 37 firstname.lastname@example.org
3730 Eggenburg Tel: 02984/2226-1349