ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin risk management. ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.
ERBER Group is constantly growing all over the world. This is your chance to contribute to our further growth. If you like to work in an international environment, close to the decision makers, with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging tasks – this is the right position for you. Your knowledge and enthusiasm will be recognized, your potential will be developed. If you are interested in a challenging assignment join us as:
IT Project Manager (m/f)
You will be a member of our global IT Team. This team is responsible for the successful implementation of our new CRM and ERP tools. In this position you work close with business process owners and IT specialists worldwide and make sure that our business goals are reached.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Leading a project of global CRM implementation in close cooperation with the CRM Marketing Manager and business process owners
- Roll-out of our global CRM solution together with the business process owners
- Supporting the roll-out of the latest version of SAP (S/4 HANA)
- Process designing (Sales & Distribution part) with special focus on synergies of ERP and CRM tools
- Implementation of technical and organizational interfaces within our ERP and CRM systems
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- University degree in IT Technology or business administration
- Demonstrated experience in IT Project Management and Application Management of ERP and CRM tools
- Experience with the SAP SD module is an advantage
- Excellent English and German skills
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to 50%)
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks with up to 50% travel time
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 196
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: full time (38,5 hours/week) permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you a total compensation package starting at € 60.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components).
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8031130
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net