As an analyst, you will have responsibility for envisioning and driving simulations for new product & new technology projects in different aspects of gas engines technology and consult the development teams to obtain as much as possible design maturity right from beginning of a new product.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the simulation team in particular for NVH analysis
- Perform NVH simulations using engineering analysis tools with clear focus on design and development
- Consult development teams with your expertise
- Define/support appropriate measurements and test plan for model validation
- Validate and improve simulation methods to enhance fidelity of simulation models
- Presentation of simulation results in project reviews to drive decision making process
- Participate and drive product and project reviews to ensure high quality in simulation method & accuracy of results
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with significant relevant experience
- Profound in-depth knowledge of NVH analysis
- Profound hands-on experience with contemporary simulation tools, preferably with ANSYS and AVL-Excite
- Familiar with automated optimizations
- Experience with programming and programming languages (i.e. APDL, Python)
- Experience with CAD systems preferably CATIA and PRO-E
- Industrial experience in IC engine design & development
For this position the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is 3.502€ gross per month which will be adjusted according to your qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no.
preferably through our
or via email.
- here you can find new job offers every day.