- Improvement and management of the Linux (Debian) based infrastructure including automation refinements via configuration management (SaltStack), monitoring, debugging and fixing of issues
- Planning of new services and infrastructure together with the party requesting it (Hardware, Network, Software)
- Support of applications, i.e. GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Mattermost, SSO solution and Demo Environment
- Profound professional experience in the field of IT
- Various Linux skills in networking and firewalling
- Experience with configuration management, scripting (e.g. Python, Shell), version control (e.g. git), monitoring, logging
- Advantageous: knowledge related to Windows Server, Active Directory, Linux container technologies and VMWare ESXi
- First insights in Information Security (cryptology, access control concepts, ongoing trends and developments etc.) and Linux security (LUKS, AppArmor, seccomp, capabilities, SELinux) desirable
- Willingness to constantly expand your knowledge and to share it with colleagues
- Work in a globally recognized expert in Security
- Fascinating and international team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and modern technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 50,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.