Main responsibilities and tasks
Ideal experience and requirements
- Work with our development team(s) and support it in its daily operations
- Analyze new ideas and concepts and turn them into user stories and tasks
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Manager, Marketing)
- Work with product management on product planning, requirements engineering and release management
- Use analytics to consistently track and improve KPIs
- Question the status quo and come up with new ideas
- Minimum of 3 years experience in working as a product owner in a Scrum environment
- Ability to understand a stakeholder’s needs and turn it into well-structured and clear user stories and specifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, native/fluent in German and English
- High expectations of yourself and others including a high demand in quality
- Personal responsibility and team spirit
Benefits and offer
- Technical degree
- Enthusiasm for the digital industry and a passion for innovations and trends
- Interest in financial markets (trading, investing)
An exciting field of activities awaits you in a young, dynamic and committed team. You have the opportunity to step into a challenging role with a motivated team and the opportunity to build innovative ideas on a daily basis. On top of it you can profit from the start-up spirit beyond the work (social events).
An annual gross salary from EUR 55.000 to 65.000 The amount of the actual salary depends on your skill set and experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.