- Working in close cooperation with key user personnel to gather requirements and make recommendations resulting from needs-based analysis
- Collaborating with technical project teams and functional users on site and via web meetings, calls, etc.
- Ongoing support of the installation, user administration, configuration and maintenance of Dynamics NAV and other software integrations in Germany and at all European locations
- Troubleshoot technical errors and work together with the development team to make modifications when necessary
- Provide training to NAV system users
- Perform SQL queries and reporting, working closely with NAV business users in Germany and around Europe
- Identify areas of improvement related to system processes and documentation
- Participate in implementation and upgrade projects including integration into other systems, data imports/exports, inter-company transactions and end-user training
- At least 3 years of experience in Dynamics NAV administration, business analysis and support
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV 2009 to 2017
- Experience with C/AL programming, SQL and reporting
- Comfortable with manufacturing, warehousing and distribution technology processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Fluency in English
- Work in a globally recognised expert in medical solutions
- Fascinating andl team-oriented environment
- Most advanced and modern technologies
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Challenging projects and tasks
As a guideline, a minimum salary of € 60,000 gross per year can be specified. This value will of course be adjusted to the respective work experience and qualification.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for
preferably through our
ISG career portal
or via email.
Visit www.isg.com/jobs - here you can find new job offers every day.