bio-ferm works on the development, international product registration and marketing of innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and tomatoes. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems.
bio-ferm is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Regulatory Affairs specialist (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Responsibility for the realization of international sales and business opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies to grow our business successfully in existing and new markets
- Visit our key distributors and customers to ensure a strategic customer relationship management
- Proactively support our distributors to grow and develop further sales channels
- Ensure the implementation of the marketing action plans and bio-ferm products in our target markets
- Monitor the market situation (market development & competitor analysis) and develop/execute relevant actions
- Participate in international events and conferences
- Provides Management review and reports as requested according to our company policies
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Academic background in Agriculture, Microbiology or similar
- Accurate and precise mode of operation
- Teamplayer with the ability to work under time pressure
- Good communication skills (in English and German)
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- A task with development potential and a high dose of trust in your capabilities
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture and first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 375
- You will be based at Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 30.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Melanie ZORN, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.bio-ferm.com