The team of our client delivers the next generation of route control building blocks in an international MLS environment such as Interlocking Core Assets, a legacy free framework for the next generation interlocking product incorporating state-of-the-art software and system engineering practices.
As part of the product development team for route control you are responsible for the development of the next generation of peripheral components for the route control product family.
Your responsibilities include:
- Design, Implementation, Unit/Module Testing, Documentation of Safety Critical Software
- SW/HW integration of embedded systems
- Collaboration in an agile team
- Working in an international team and in cooperation with other units of the company
- Technical Degree preferably in Informatics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and technical expertise on
- SW development: Java SE
- Continuous build and integration (Gerrit, Git, svn, Eclipse, Maven, …) as user
- LINUX knowledge: networking, bash-scripting, gnu toolchain
- Experience with the full lifecycle of a software development project: design and documentation, development, unit testing, refactoring, deployment and maintenance
- Experience in agile methodology is an advantage
- Working experience in an international context (multi unit/multi site)
- Fluent in Englisch, German knowledge is advantageouse
- Innovative, adaptable and customer-oriented team player
- Entry into a worldwide acting group offering various internal development opportunities
- An excellent working experience within a professional multinational environment
- Office is easily reached by public transport
- Full time, permanent position with remuneration depending on skills and experience,
starting with €45.000 gross p.a. to €68.000 gross .p.a.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application in reference to
ad no. 73.561
preferably by our
ISG career portal
or by eMail.
- here you can find interesting job offers every day!